Sunday, February 11, 2007

i have been tagged

thanks ma3lena for the tag:
well the tag is for 5 things no one know about me:

1- The best book i read was (the story of religions) by soliman mazhar an egytian scholar tracking the beging and basic concepts of every religion on earth
2- I never put perfumes coz they irritate me
3- Although i'm now short (165 cm) i was the tallest in my class untill my growth stopped at 3rd preparatory school year :-(
4- one of my dreams is to travel abroad..........not to any country......only switzerland.
5- according to Myra's test of personality, my type is INTP

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Ma 3lina said...

3- Although i'm now short (165 cm) i was the tallest in my class untill my growth stopped at 3rd preparatory school year :-(

lool ma3lsh mafish 7aga daima ya 3amer

kont motwek3a eny ala2i fadia2 bs tel3et baree2

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger --_-- said...

Hey nice list, btw we have the same dream of living or traveling abroad, and i have friends living in Switzerland they say it's lovely!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home